To provide participants and their families services that preclude the onset of the use of substances by youth, as well as maintaining accurate and timely documentation of all services provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide prevention education/skills training
• Plan, organize and implement structured educational presentations that include minors and tobacco information to youth and adults at the schools or in the community
• Plan, organize and implement structured educational presentations on alcohol and other drugs for youth and adults at the schools or in the community
• Plan, organize and implement structured AOD and Tobacco alternative activities
• Maintain required continuing educational units/credits as required be DSHS
• Maintain timely, accurate and legible documentation of all services provided to participants, families and of all collateral contacts conducted.
• Completion and submission of all required reports be their due dates and times.
• Participate in all staff development meetings, workshops, and conferences as requested.
• Plan, implement, and supervise alternative activities to support the prevention aspect.
• Provide advocacy and/or other services to participants and families as need arises.
• Perform all other tasks as long as they are in keeping with the mission, purpose and goals of the agency.