Now that you have joined the East End Chamber of Commerce, we encourage you to take advantage of the resources and benefits, and to get involved!
The Membership Orientation is for new members, existing members and prospective members.
Your membership contributes to growing and developing the East End, and building Workforce Development through quality education.
Here is a brief list of some items you will want to ensure your company has received:
- EECOC New Member Certificate and Decal
- EECOC Member Directory
- A Ribbon Cutting
- Attend a Networking Breakfast
- RSVP for the next Business Luncheon
- Reserve a Booth for the Next Event
- Review and Join a Committee
- Website Access with a User ID and Password